Monday, August 26, 2013

flip flop

DPP_0023 
school is in session, but i'm holding on to summer as long as i can. donning a simple weekend outfit complete with resort-wear style jacket, easy slip-on dress, and my ever present flip flops. 
these past few months have renewed my love for the thonged sandal. there was a time in my life when i couldn't bear to hear the incessant flip-flopping noise they made. this summer, however, i found myself creating outfits around them. like, what can i wear with my flips? these $2 shoes made of rubber and plastic have been my go-to options. i will miss them when the weather gets cooler and i'm forced to wear far more stylish footwear. until then, long live flip flops and long live the jolly roger.
wearing
coogi jacket that i thrifted. pretty rad, no?
thrifted f21 body con dress
vintage gold choker and purse
walmart flips from the boys section
DPP_0028 DPP_0027 DPP_0026 DPP_0021 DPP_0024 DPP_0025

No comments:

Post a Comment